Hot!

Binge watching sports/TV this weekend? I got you covered. I DARE you to try to eat just one! Must try my cauliflower pizza bites, tasty food in a calorie-conscious way! I teamed up with my friends from Amazon Echo​ to make this recipe this holiday season, but we all know pizza is a year-round food! If you agree, click the link in my bio or go to FitMenCook.com for the recipe video! Tag a friend that loves pizza to make this snack! Boom. (traducción abajo) ----- Te atrevo comer solamente UNO bocadito! Debes probar mis bocaditos de pizza de coliflor, una receta rica pero baja en calorías. Colaboré con mis amigos de #AmazonEcho preparar esta receta para las festividades pero todo el mundo sabe que comemos pizza todo el año! Haz clic enlace en perfil o echa vistazo a FitMenCook.com para la receta con subtítulos en español! Etiqueta a un amigo que le gusta comer pizza! Bum.


via fitmencook - Instagram Bridge http://ift.tt/2feS0tP

0 comments:

Post a Comment